IF YOU LIKE
Boulevard Wheat, Shock Top, Blue Moon
Typically unfiltered and cloudy in appearance, these beers are very refreshing and can even have aromas and flavors of citrus, fruit and spice.
Other similar styles: Witbier, Hefeweizen, Saison, Dunkelweizen, Blonde Ales
YOU SHOULD GIVE THESE LOCAL BEERS A TRY
Infusion Vanilla Bean Blonde
Lucky Bucket’s Belly Flop
Nebraska Brewing Company EOS Hefeweizen
Thunderhead Golden Frau
Nebraska Brewing Company Apricot au Poivre Saison
Zipline Hara Meku
*Beers subject to availability per season
These beers are wonderful, but don’t have major commercial examples to compare to.
- Scriptown’s St. Mynrad Belgian Golden Strong Ale Complex, spicy aroma, with just a hint of sourness, and always delicious.
- Peace Tree Templeton Aged Indecision Black IPA Think an IPA, but with dark roasted malt you might recognize from stouts. It’s the best of both worlds. THEN it’s aged in Templeton Rye barrels.
- Upstream Barrel Aged Quad A Belgian style quad with hints of dark dark fruits like plum, raisin and dark cherry, with the oaky vanilla that barrel aging provides
- Lucky Bucket Oud Bruin A delicious, very tart Belgian style brown ale.
- Thunderhead Jalapeno Ale It’s a Jalapeno Ale!!! Rejoice!